AzCoats Thermal transfer polyester/vinyl adhesive-backed films have been chemically formulated and matched for optimum print quality, durability, speed, and resistance to moisture, chemicals or abrasion in industrial environments. Films rolls are specifically designed for use in thermal transfer printers for the production of industrial labels, tags, banners, bar codes, product labels and custom OSHA, ANSI and IIAR compliant pipe marking requirements. Designed for both indoor and outdoor applications including harsh environments, some pressure sensitive film rolls are also matched to the ANSI Z535.1 Color Standard.
Polyester & Vinyl Base Materials. High grade UV resistant pigmented colored polyester, vinyl, and metalized films used for a variety of industrial applications.
Special Thermal Transfer Top Coating chemically matched to resin thermal transfer ribbons for optimum print quality and durability.
ANSI Matching Colors meet ANSI Z535.1 Color Standard.
Stabilized Release Liner. Polycoated 65# release liner for lay-flat performance, stability, and moisture control. Resistant to curling and scrolling after printing.
Permanent Acrylic Adhesive. Environmentally friendly water-based adhesive is formulated for maximum adhesion to rough surfaces and a wide variety of applications.
Film Quality Ensures Better Results
Quality is built into every roll of pressure sensitive thermal transfer material, and rolls are contact cleaned with a special process that removes dust and debris down to 3-micron particle size, reducing voids in printing. A color photo spectrometer is used to match color consistency from one let to another and to meet the ANSI Color Standard. Our polyester, vinyl and metalized film base materials are designed to reduce shrinkage when exposed to elevated temperatures after application and also provide stability during the thermal transfer printing process image quality will resist chemical contamination from dirty industrial environments and provide up to five years of life depending on the conditions of use.
Designed for Indistrial Applications and Thermal Transfer Printers
Engineering for marking pipes, plants, warehouses, electrical panels, conduit, bins, racks, equipment or whatever durability is an issue. Plus you can also make bar-coded banner style labels and product labels too
Adhesive-Backed Film Rolls
- Clear acrylic adhesive (aqueous)
- Excellent initial tack, high shear, minimum cold flow
- Develops permanent bond within 24 hours
- Good plasticizer, UV and solvent resistance
- Excellent adhesion to glass, metal, polyethylene, and other plastics (Test for application on all materials)
- Minimum application temp. + 35F, service range -20F + 200F
- Complies with FDA regulation 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact
- Best result when applied to clean, dry, smooth surfaces
- Clean surface before application with isopropyl alcohol
- Automotive grade pigments designed to last 35 years
- 365 days exposure in Arizona sun showed no significant color loss
- 2 mil polyester and vinyl film bases (depends on color)
- ANSI Color matched: red, green, blue, yellow, orange, brown, violet Non-ANSI color available: clear, black, silver matte. Other colors are available upon special request.
- Polycoated stay-flat release liner
- Thermal transfer receptive top-coat matched to resin ribbon
- Multiple roll and sheet sizes available upon special request
|Item||24Hrs @ 225°F||24Hrs @ 250°F|
|Without overlamination||No effect||No effect|
|With overlamination||No effect||No effect|
Adhesive-backed films are also available in sheet sizes for laser printer imaging.
|AzCoat Part #||Color||Material||Adhesive|
|200122||White||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200119||Yellow||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200111||Black||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200117||Orange||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200115||Red||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200107||Blue||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200105||Green||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200125||Silver||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200109||Brown||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200103||Clear||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|
|200113||Violet||Polyester top coated for TT w/AzFlat liner||Permenate|